Hey y’all! We are thrilled to be involved again this year at the 10th Annual Charleston Wine + Food Festival. The culinary action, paired with the intimacy of each event, makes it unlike any other and is yet another reason why we love participating year after year.
After SEWE, we began gearing up for Wine + Food almost immediately. This year, Chef Brunski will be featuring his culinary creations, including some yummy southern favorites at Sip + See and Toasted: The Finale. If you happen to be attending those events be sure to look out for the following Hamby hors d’oeuvres:
- Yucca Roots Chip with Edamamus, Goat Cheese Crumbles & Watermelon Radish Spear
- Petite Crab Cake with Frisee, Sliver of Red Pepper & Muscadine 5-Pepper Jam
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper Seared Tenderloin of Beef Costini with Housemade Boursin & Pickled Peach
- Salmon Mousse atop Cucumber Round with Fresh Dill
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Drumette atop Seasonal Succotash
We can’t wait to share our food with event attendees, and experience one of our most cherished Charleston events!