In the need of an elevated starter for your upcoming dinner party? Our Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus is sure to please. Plus, it’s easy to make and pairs well with heartier fall entrees like wild game. Follow the recipe below for this easy yet elegant side.
1 lb. Fresh Asparagus (Approx. 16-20 spears)
1/2 lb. Thinly Sliced Prosciutto
Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Break off the asparagus at 1 1/2 -2 inches from the tip. When you hear the snap of the vegetable, you know you are working with fresh product.
- Check your asparagus and trim away any brown spikes with a small pairing knife.
- Wrap asparagus with paper thin prosciutto several times.
- Arrange on a baking tray, sprinkle with kosher salt and black pepper and a sparingly amount of olive oil.
- Roast in the oven at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes depending on your desired crispiness.